As a multi-disciplined firm of Chartered Surveyors, our Residential Department has an unequalled ability to consider all aspects and potential value implications when selling your property.
We look beyond the obvious and are able to provide planning advice, architectural advice or commercial and development advice should your property have hidden potential that needs exploiting. Our professional approach and personal manner is focused on delivering a complete service to our Clients.
Buying or selling a residential property can be one of the most significant and complex events that a homeowner faces. Our residential team is here to assist you every step of the way. Our experienced consultants and negotiators will advise you on what price you can expect to achieve, whether it be for your country estate, cottage, house or flat. We will undertake a comprehensive marketing campaign and will liaise with buyers, sellers, mortgage companies, banks and solicitors to ensure a successful sale.
- Knowledgeable, experienced, helpful and enthusiastic sales negotiators
- Dedicated lead agent
- High-quality sales brochures
- Professional photography provided free of charge
- EPCs and floorplans provided free of charge (Ts & Cs apply)
- All properties listed on Rightmove, Vebra, Wells McFarlane and OnTheMarket.
- Regular colour advertising in regional papers and lifestyle magazines
- Computerised property matching database
- Regular feedback to clients on sales progress
Wells McFarlane is dedicated to achieving the best price and best rent possible for your property. We offer a strong local and regional knowledge and expertise, dedicated marketing and PR and regular communication and support while negotiating your sale.
Wells McFarlane’s residential team provides a comprehensive approach to letting, offering a choice of three service levels to suit your requirements as a Landlord:
We will find a tenant for you and create, sign and store a tenancy agreement for the duration of the tenancy. We will get you started, leaving you just the day-to-day running of the let. You will be responsible for collecting rent and organising maintenance.
How can we help?
- Pro-active website marketing of your property
- Accompanied viewings and prompt feedback
- Undertake independent referencing and financial checks
- Draw up and complete the tenancy agreement
- Collect rent deposit and place in My Deposits Deposit Protection
- Notify local authorities and utilities when the letting commences
We will find a tenant for you as detailed in Tenant Find above, and also take care of collecting monthly rental payments. You will only need to arrange for any property maintenance to be undertaken.
How can we help?
- Collect rent via standing order
- Send invoices for rental demands
- Pursue any arrears
- Provide you with regular statements
- Serve notices if possession is required
- Full detailed inventory
Our fully-managed comprehensive service makes the letting process as hassle-free as possible for you, the Landlord. We will find a tenant, collect the rent and organise maintenance ensuring that we are the first point of contact for the tenant should anything need sorting within the home.
How can we help?
- Diarise and organise gas safety certification
- Undertake regular property inspections
- Check that smoke alarms and CO2 alarms are in situ, working and not tampered with
- Keep you up to date on legislative changes so you are not opening yourself up to any potential liabilities
- Organise maintenance works with approved contractors
- Check-out the tenant at the end of the tenancy
- Assess the condition of the property
- Process the tenant deposit
- Remarket the property when it becomes void.
For further information and details of our fee basis please contact: Kay Marden.