Development Land Sales
Once land is consented for development, a complicated process in itself, the sale process usually follows, and is a critical stage in maximising your site value. With years of experience, and as Registered Valuers, we carefully guide you through the steps below. Remember, you only sell once so we get it right first time.
- Prepare a detailed data pack of all relevant information needed for potential buyers to appraise the site.
- Undertake our own site valuation with detailed comparables and residual appraisal to ensure you are guided on the site’s value.
- Determine the best method of sale e.g. Auction, Private Treaty or Tender.
- Promote the property with targeted marketing and utilising our extensive database.
- Conclude any price negotiations in a competitive and engaging process that maximises value.
- Prepare the Heads of Terms for the sale and consider future ‘overage’ or uplift opportunities to protect you from unexpected planning gain.